Glucose Comparison in Primary Care Study (GluCoCare) Training: BGM
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the rationale and outcomes that will be part the GluCoCare study
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the IDC research coordinator, primary care provider and research participant in the GluCoCare study
- Describe how use blood glucose monitoring (BGM) and logbook to guide changes in insulin regimen
Faculty/Planners (asterisk is planners)
Richard Bergenstal, MD*
Veronika Castellanos RN, CDCES
Sean Dunnigan, RN, CDCES*
Mary Johnson, RN, CDCES*
Shannon Krizka MS, RDN, LD
Thomas Martens, MD*
Gregg Simonson, PhD*
Stephanie Zimmerman RD, LD, CDCES
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.