Geriatric Orthopedics: Best Prevention. Best Care. Best Outcomes. (Recorded)
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify bone health optimization for the geriatric patient
- Describe evidence-based guidelines for treating common geriatric fractures
- Articulate a comprehensive approach following geriatric orthopedic injury that leads to best outcomes
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this enduring material for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.