Fischbone Society Annual Meeting
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the indications and surgical techniques for common sports medicine injuries
- Identify current trends in the diagnosis and management of orthopedic sports medicine injuries
- Define how to safely manage complicated cases using an interdisciplinary, team-based approach to patient care
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.