Faculty Rare Procedure Workshop 2022
Following this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify indications and contraindications, important landmarks for joint aspiration, alternate approaches, and practice effective arthrocentesis of various joints including knee, shoulder, elbow and wrist
- Identify appropriate abscesses to be treated with LOOP I&D, become familiar with needed equipment and practice technique
- Discuss tips for the critical care of COVID patients in the ED in the setting of scarce resources for admission or transfer, including possible proning practice
- Identify indications for perimortem c-section and practice performing this procedure
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.