Epic Clinician Proficiency Courses
Please complete the required course evalution. Upon completion you will select the session levels you have completed in order to receive credit and your certificate of attendance.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Assess opportunities to improve overall Epic proficiency in their practice based on personal Epic usage data and/or personal reflection
- Select and apply relevant foundational/basic/intermediate/advanced-level skills to embed time-saving tools into day-to-day practice
- Report improved job satisfaction with time spent working
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.