Epic Clinician Proficiency – Intermediate
This course is designed to advance clinicians’ Epic skills resulting in increased proficiency, efficiency, and improved job satisfaction.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Assess opportunities to improve overall Epic proficiency in their practice based on personal Epic usage data and/or personal reflection
- Select and apply Intermediate-level skills that embed time-saving tools into day-to-day practice
- Report improved job satisfaction with time spent working
• Kevin Hurbanis, Sr Learning Specialist, Epic Learning & Development
• Kevin Noth, Sr Learning Specialist, Epic Learning & Development
• Amanda Sandman, Sr Learning Specialist, Epic Learning & Development
• Lindsey Colbert, Program Mgr Care Team Efficiency, Care Team Efficiency
• Annie Ideker, MD, Sr Medical Advisor Clinician Experience, Medical Director
• Gretchen Olive
• Phil Pappano, Mgr Epic Learning, Epic Learning & Development
• Ann Tarnowski, Program Mgr, Office of Continuing Medical Education
• Veronica Valentino, Dir Epic Learning, Epic Learning & Development
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.