Emergency Faculty Rare Procedures Course - 2.2.23
All EM Faculty, Regions-based and Western-WI based.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Review tracheostomy equipment and normal care
- Identify common complications, practice important assessments and treatments in respiratory distress for patients with tracheostomies
- Discuss neonatal resuscitation tenets and practice caring for seriously ill neonates, including procedures specific to neonatal resuscitation
- Discuss indications and practice Whole Bowel Irrigation and GI decontamination in acutely poisoned patients
- Apply strategies to control bleeding
- Summarize mass casualty preparedness and pre-hospital hemostasis capabilities
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.