Diversity Made Simple: Practical Strategies for Reducing & Repairing Cultural Offenses
March 31, 2021
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss what diversity includes and its potential impact on building and maintaining rapport with clients
- Identify strategies for increasing professional cultural self-awareness to assist in helping increase client cultural self-awareness
- Apply strategies for reducing unintentional cultural offenses and repairing professional relationships damaged by cultural offenses
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.