COVID-19 Case Conference: October 13, 2020
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply educational content related to COVID-19
- Analyze and discuss education from content experts including hospital medicine, critical care, emergency medicine, infectious disease, etc.
- Discuss real time clinical cases from our system to apply changing workflows and approaches to clinical care
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.