Connect Group - Cohort 10
The intended audience for Connect Groups are clinicians who are looking for a structured setting to make a connection with colleagues and learn about stressor and ways to manage stress. The colleagues can be within their immediate team or with other clinicians throughout the organization.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Improve management of thoughts and feelings of stress
- Create connections with others to identify and manage burnout
- Develop relationships with peers for future outreach needs
- Improve measurements within the Maslach Burnout Inventory
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.