Community Senior Care Annual Education Retreat
October 1, 2021
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways that burnout negatively impacts patient care
- Identify techniques that can be used to reduce the risk of burnout
- Discuss osteoporosis prevention and treatment strategies
- Discuss treatment of hip fractures and expected outcomes
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.