Community Senior Care
Please complete the required course evalution. Upon completion you will select the dates you have attended in order to receive credit and your certificate of attendance.
Following this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify diseases common to the elderly
- Discuss treatment modalities and health interventions for geriatric care
- Apply strategies to reduce health disparities among the elderly
Lucianna Baregi, Physical Therapy
Carrie Fernandez, Occupational Therapy
Jan Chevrette, FNP-C, CWOCN, CFCN
Laura Ross, PA
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.