Cognitive Impairment Clinical Decision Support Training (EM)
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify different types of cognitive impairment and dementia
- Discuss different cognitive testing methods and diagnostic workup for suspected CI
- Describe tools and resources available to facilitate CI diagnosis
- Apply strategies to manage CI after diagnosis
Approved for CME from July 10, 2023 – July 10, 2024
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.
Select HealthPartners Login from the login page and use your network credentials.
For help setting up a new account, reference this tutorial.
Once you are logged in to your account, enter the access code and select Take Course.