Coding and Documentation Changes WebEx
Starting in 2021, CMS has changed coding and documentation requirements for clinicians. This webinar gives an overview of what to expect with these changes, including a demonstration of the LOS calculator in Epic, where to go for additional resources, answers to common questions about the change, and time for Q&A.
All clinicians working the the HealthPartners care system.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Summarize 2021 CMS changes to clinic and out coding and documentation
- Use examples to describe how these changes will impact their coding and documentation practices
- List changes to medical decision making guidelines
- Identify resources for coding and EPIC support
Presenter: Jessica Cooper, Epic Training and Development
As a provider accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education requires all faculty, planning committee members and others in a position to control the content of an educational activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interests, occurring within the past 12 months that create a conflict of interest.
Due to the nature of the content being presented no faculty or planning committee member has a potential conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships to identify or disclose. Faculty does not intend to discuss any off label use of a commercial product.
There is no commercial support for this activity.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.