Building Clinician Leadership Series - January 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to develop and advance clinician leader relationships across service lines and employers within the HealthPartners family
- Identify resources and engage in discussion to maximize the benefits of leading in a dyad structure
- Apply strategies to effectively balance the simultaneous roles of being a leader and a clinical peer
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of HealthPartners Dental Division and HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education. The HealthPartners Dental Division is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.