Building Clinician Leadership Series - Day 3
Clinician leaders that have gone through days 1 & 2 of the Building Clinician Leadership program.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to build community with other clinician leaders
- Use CliftonStrengths to bring deeper understanding to development priorities
- Describe how personal development impacts growth as a leader
- Identify 1-2 developmental areas to focus on
- Apply strategies to facilitate development and engagement within the team
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.