Antibiotic Stewardship for Older Adults
May 17, 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss strategies to prevent unnecessary and excessive antimicrobial use
- Utilize treatment guidelines to limit the duration of antibiotic use while optimizing antimicrobial therapy in the elderly
- Optimize the selection of antibiotic prescribed with the use of antibiograms
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.