ACLS Update - June 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss early recognition and management of ACS and stroke, including appropriate disposition
- Recognize bradycardia and tachycardia and perform early management of both
- Perform prompt, high-quality BLS, which includes prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Perform early management of cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care
Presenter and Planning Committee:
Joe Jorgensen, Paramedic, ACLS Instructor
Brittany Smith, RN, ACLS Instructor
Brian Pollmann, DO, Planning Committee and ACLS Instructor
Teri Smith, RN, Planning Committee
Disclosure: The above presenter and members of the planning committee have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.