ACLS Update - January 2021
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss early recognition and management of ACS and stroke, including appropriate disposition
- Recognize bradycardia and tachycardia and perform early management of both
- Perform prompt, high-quality BLS, which includes prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Perform early management of cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care
Joe Jorgensen, Paramedic, ACLS Instructor
Brittany Smith, RN, ACLS Instructor
Brian Pollmann, DO, Planning Committee and ACLS Instructor
Teri Smith, RN, Planning Committee
Faculty and planning committee have indicated no potential conflict of interest to this activity. Faculty does not intend to discuss any off label use of a commercial product.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline. (Please note 1 contact hour = 60 minutes of instruction).
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.