8) Gender Identity Development and Gender Diversity in Adults
Discuss how gender identity and gender diversity develops in adulthood and how to support patients with resources and gender-affirming care.
Rachel Becker-Warner, PsyD, LP
Alexander Kovic, PsyD, LP
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 0.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 0.75 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 0.75 credits toward the CME and Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM, ABP MOC or ABS credit.
This program is designed to meet the following boards requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- MN Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy
- MN Board of Social Work
- MN Board of Psychology
- MN Board of Nursing
- MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy
Credit for this program will be awarded after all sessions have been released and the course evaluation has been completed and submitted.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.