25th Annual TRIA Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Conference: Caring for the Winter Athlete
February 4, 2022
Following this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Treat this population following evidence-based guidelines
- Identify the role of conservative and operative management in the treatment of the winter athlete
- Assess the role of evidence-based rehabilitation as a treatment option and in return to play for winter athletes
- Determine the role of injury prevention in the management of winter athletes
- Explain the latest surgical techniques for common injuries sustained by winter athletes
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.