24th Annual TRIA Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Conference (Recorded)
Sports Medicine Physicians, PT’s, AT’s, and other allied health professionals
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Treat this population following evidence based guidelines
- Identify the role of conservative and operative management in the treatment of the overhead athlete
- Assess the role of evidence based rehabilitation as a treatment option and in return to play for overhead athletes
- Determine the role of injury prevention in the management of overhead athletes
- Explain the latest surgical techniques for common injuries sustained by overhead athletes
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 8.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.