2024 Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Conference
TRIA Orthopedic Center is pleased to present our annual Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Conference! This live-hybrid event will be held on Friday, February 9, 2024. Our theme, The Adolescent Athlete, will bring together local and national speakers that are renowned experts in the field. Our innovative hybrid format provides the best experience and the most informative content in a way that works for you. A limited number of seats are available for those who would like to attend in person; or enjoy the convenience of attending virtually. We will have live Q&A, networking opportunities and exhibitors. Lunch is included for in-person attendees. Everyone, live and virtual, receives a special giveaway.
Sports medicine physicians, PT’s, AT’s and other allied health professionals
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of conservative and operative management in the treatment of the adolescent athlete
- Assess the role of evidence-based rehabilitation as a treatment option and in considerations for young athletes
- Describe the latest surgical techniques for common injuries sustained by adolescent athletes
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.