2023 TRIA Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Conference
Sports medicine physicians, PT’s, AT’s and other allied health professionals.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of conservative and operative management in the treatment of the court sport athlete
- Assess the role of evidence-based rehabilitation as a treatment option and in return to play for court sport athletes
- Determine the role of injury prevention in the management of court sport athletes
- Explain the latest surgical techniques for common injuries sustained by court sport athletes
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.