2023 CSC Education Retreat
Annual retreat with education overview of post stroke complications, post stroke rehab and post stroke support group for Community Senior Care.
Nurse practitioners, physicians, LPN's and RN's
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe post stroke complications including seizures, depression, post-stroke fatigue, return to driving and hypertension/hypotension
- Identify how post stroke rehab can maximize a person's functional abilities and level of independence post CVA
- Discuss how a post stroke support group can help an individual recovering from stroke
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.