2022 Community Senior Care Annual Education Retreat
- Discuss treatment expectations and determine behaviors that warrant intervention
- Describe behavioral management, including non-pharmacologic approaches for behavioral symptoms in dementia
- Discuss when medications are appropriate for managing behavioral symptoms in dementia, including dose reductions and when is the right time
- Describe how to track our intervention when managing behavioral symptoms in dementia
- Identify strategies that caregivers can utilize to provide meaningful interactions with a person with dementia
- Describe ways to decrease caregiver burnout when managing persons with dementia
- Identify community resources (agencies/programs) available to support managing patients with dementia at home
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.