Maximizing Continuous Glucose Monitoring to Facilitate Lifestyle Changes
International Diabetes Center and HealthPartners Institute offers the resources below as free downloads (PDFs). You can share and print these forms and publications for use with your patients.
For questions regarding the content on this page, please contact: email@example.com
Credit for this program is not awarded through this site or HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education.
Instructions for Credit
In order to obtain your CE credit, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the activity:
- Click the link of the webinar and date you attended:
Webinar 1: October 15, 2022
Webinar 2: November 18th, 2022
Webinar 3: TBD
- Enter your profile information
- Complete the post-test with a passing score of 75% or better
- Complete the activity evaluation
- Upon successfully completing the post-test and activity evaluation, your certificate will be made available immediately.
Complete with each activity
How to Use Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) and the Ambulatory Glucose Profile Report (AGP) Report to Improve Diabetes Management
October 15th, 2022
Nutrition 101 for People with Diabetes: Highlighting a Role for CGM
November 18th, 2022