2023 TRIA Orthopedic Update for Primary Care (cancelled?)
Primary care and pediatric MD/DOs, PAs, NPs
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the evaluation and management protocols of upper- and lower extremity injuries as well as other acute and chronic conditions
- Evaluate treatment options for common orthopedic conditions
- Apply strategies to competently perform shoulder, hand, wrist, knee, foot and ankle examinations, administer injections and splint the upper-and-lower extremities
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 7.00 AAFP Prescribed
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.