Penumbra Ethics: Emerging Ethical Issues Outside the Shadow of COVID-19- presented by Don C. Postema, PhD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Distinguish between ethical and legal issues involved in clinical situations affecting patients
- Describe a process for thinking through problematic ethical situations
- Describe ethical principles and professional standards and how they can be applied
- Identify how conflict situations can be managed effectively
- Access and utilize ethics consultations to address ethical issues and improve quality of patient care
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.