HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Distinguish between ethical and legal issues involved in clinical situations affecting patients
- Describe a process for thinking through problematic ethical situations
- Describe ethical principles and professional standards and how they can be applied
- Identify how conflict situations can be managed effectively
- Access and utilize ethics consultations to address ethical issues and improve quality of patient care