Tumor Case Discussions - presented by Chitra Ganesan, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 0.50 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 0.50 MOC Lifelong Learning point in the American Board of Pathology (ABPath) Continuing Certification program
- Credit toward the CME and/or Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM, ABPath MOC or ABS credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Implement advances in diagnostic evaluation and treatment for malignancies for all major sites
- Apply the current AJCC staging system and NCCN/ASCO guidelines
- Assess the role of the primary care, specialty care and ancillary services in providing optimal care for patients with cancer
- Discuss available protocol studies as patient cases are reviewed
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.