Dual Mobility Implants – presented by Eileen Eggenberger, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME requirements of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery’s Maintenance of Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABOS credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply current concepts in orthopaedic/musculoskeletal medicine and management options using evidenced based guidelines
- Recognize common challenges and best practice solutions in orthopaedic and sports medicine populations including treatment options for non-surgical and surgical intervention
- Articulate the role each medical professional plays on the care team of the orthopaedic patient
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.