Meniscus Repair: indications, techniques, and outcomes - presented by Adam Johannsen, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Discuss current concepts in orthopaedic/musculoskeletal medicine and management options using evidenced based guidelines
- Recognize common challenges and best practice solutions in orthopaedic and sports medicine populations including treatment options for non-surgical and surgical intervention
- Articulate the role each medical professional plays on the care team of the orthopaedic patient
01/11/2022 - 7:00am to 8:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.