Journal Article Presentation: Cannabis and sleep disorders: not ready for prime time? A qualitative scoping review – presented by Keith Harmon, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply strategies to improve Sleep Medicine patient care
- Analyze and discuss recently published literature
- Select appropriate sleep assessment tools, such as Polysomnography, Home Sleep Studies, Multiple Sleep Latency test, Actigraphy
05/08/2023 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.