Neurovascular Case Presentations – presented by Jessica Jarnot, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply current best practice strategies for treating neurovascular disease
- Identify how to optimize care delivery system and process limitations
- Evaluate indications, contraindications, clinical and technical aspects of open and endovascular surgical procedures with guidance from imaging and diagnostic modalities
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.