Ethics Update - presented by Don Postema, PhD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply ethical principles and theories that guide optimal decision making in clinical care
- Identify processes that can improve delivery of healthcare consistent with a high level of ethical standards
- Identify and respond to common ethical challenges that are present in clinical care
- Develop critical awareness of the ethical dimensions of healthcare policies
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.