Pulmonary & Critical Care Journal Articles Review & Discussion - presented by Amanda Calvin, MD and Jeffrey Johnson, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply current treatment recommendations for pulmonary/critical care conditions
- Review and discuss new and emerging concepts, research, and treatments
- Discuss practice data and opportunities to improve quality, evidence-based treatment and/or cost-effective care
05/01/2023 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.