Pulmonary & Critical Care Case Presentations - presented by Lisa Bolin, MD / Amanda Calvin, MD / Alexis Christie, MD / Keith Harmon, MD / Katherine Janssen, MD / Jeff Johnson, MD / Salim Kathawalla, MD / Liz Miller, MD / Asra Mohiuddin, MD / Nikki Myers, MD / Sue Ravenscraft, MD / Jon Shelver, MD / Pierre Tawfik, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Identify imaging patterns (CXR and CT scan) to diagnose lung disease
- Discuss ongoing evaluation of difficult and challenging cases
- Apply strategies to treat difficult and challenging cases
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.