Psychiatry and Spirituality Chaplaincy on Psychiatric Units With Focus on Muslim Spiritual Care in Somali Patients - presented by Sophie Scharner, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Analyze and discuss new research in the management and treatment of mental health issues
- Describe updated uses of drugs and/or treatments currently on the market
- Describe available community resources specifically in areas serving the mental health and social needs of their patients
- Identify technological advances in the area of treatment, diagnosis and management of mental illness
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.