HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 0.75 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program; and
- 0.75 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM or ABP MOC credit
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Analyze and discuss the pathophysiology, management, and treatment of common conditions seen in primary care
- Apply advances in prevention, diagnosis and treatment to improve patient outcomes
- Maximize the use of Epic to improve teamwork, workflows, and increase face-to-face time with patients
- Discuss and describe the protocol development process within Primary Care, including developing shared protocols