- COVID, PPE, & Monkeypox Update – presented by Joan Sandstrom, RN
- Results To Date: Financials, Patient Experience, Quality – presented by Joan Sandstrom, RN; Beth Averbeck, MD; Leslie Dockan, RN
- Diagnosis Accuracy - presented by Anan Shah, MD
- Update on Medical Cannabis Program in MN – presented by Genia Dahl, MD
- Opioid Measures – presented by Genia Dahl, MD
- Update on Blood Pressure Outreach – presented by Beth Averbeck, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 1.00 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 1.00 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM or ABP MOC credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Articulate core organizational metrics for Primary Care
- Discuss organizational imperatives that will impact patient care
- Apply strategies to enhance clinician workflows
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.