- Results to Date: Patient Experience (Leslie Dockan, RN, MHA); Value Based Metrics: Diagnosis Accuracy (Beth Averbeck, MD); Quality (Beth Averbeck, MD & Tasha Gastony, PA)
- COVID & Monkeypox Updates (Joan Sandstrom, RN, NP)
- Clinician Experience/Efficiency: InBasket Improvements and Priorities (Tasha Gastony, PA); InBasket Look & Feel Changes (Bernt Helgaas, MD)
- Epic Ally Program (Bernt Helgaas, MD)
- myGenetics Update (Leslie Dockan, RN, MHA)
- AMGA Osteoporosis Results and Recommendations (Anand Shah, MD & Andrea Mulhausen Johnson, MD, MPH)
- Building our Primary Care Practices of the Future (Beth Averbeck, MD)
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 1.00 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 1.00 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM or ABP MOC credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Articulate core organizational metrics for Primary Care
- Discuss organizational imperatives that will impact patient care
- Apply strategies to enhance clinician workflows
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.