Pediatric Trauma PI Case Discussion - presented by David Wahoff, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Identify the educational, diagnostic or problem-solving tools that pertain to best practices in the care of the pediatric trauma patient
- Identify key factors and tools to assess the pediatric trauma patient, order appropriate tests and make diagnosis
- Describe the roles of the consulting departments at Regions Hospital and when to consult with the subspecialties
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.