Pediatric Patient Cases – Presented by Andy Rzepka, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 1.00 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Formulate treatment strategies for in-hospital ill newborns in the Level 2 Nursery/Special Care Nursery, Level 1 Nursery and the Pediatric Floor as well as interesting or perplexing patients from our practices
- Apply AAP Guidelines of care for patients and practices
- Improve continuity of patient care and overall patient outcomes through professional interactions with colleagues
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.