Post Operative Conference - presented by: Akhil Reddy, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME requirements of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery’s Maintenance of Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABOS credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Describe new techniques and strategies in orthopedic surgery
- Examine and critique information presented on both recognized and innovative management practices for orthopedic patients
- Discuss the management and care of fractures and decision making skills for diagnosis and treatment
- Review and discuss current guidelines and journal articles in order to provide optimal care in orthopedic surgery
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.