- Resident Case Presentations - presented by Patrick Albright, MD; Sam Davidson, MD; Drew Ormseth, MD; Logan Reitz, MD
- Pediatric Diaphyseal Femur Fractures – presented by Alexander Vasconcellos, MD
The above presenters and members of the planning committee have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Describe new techniques and strategies in orthopedic surgery
- Examine and critique information presented on both recognized and innovative management practices for orthopedic patients
- Discuss the management and care of fractures and decision making skills for diagnosis and treatment
- Review and discuss current guidelines and journal articles in order to provide optimal care in orthopedic surgery
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.