NCC Journal Article Review - facilitated by Michael Brogan, MD / Anthony Frattalone, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply current evidence-based care of critically ill neurological and neurosurgical patients
- Analyze and discuss the systemic complications of acute neurologic injury
- Analyze and discuss the neurologic complications of systemic critical illness
01/12/2023 - 7:00am to 8:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.