End of Life Care in EGS Panel Discussion – presented by Brian Myer, MD; Callie Schnitker, MD; Benoit Blondeau, MD; Alexandria Robbins, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME and/or Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABS credit.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Apply latest treatment standards and guidelines to diagnose and care for EGS patients
- Collaborate effectively between EM and ACS teams to optimize patient care
- Identify ways to operate the EGS infrastructure as a system
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.