Musculoskeletal Critical Care Concerns: ICU Acquired Weakness and Skin and Soft Tissue Infections – presented by Alexandra Schick, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Utilize the educational, diagnostic or problem-solving tools that were conveyed during the presentation by various presenters on a variety of topics, all pertaining to the care of the trauma patient
- Describe key factors to identify the care and treatment of trauma patients
- Discuss the role of the consulting departments at Regions and when to consult with the subspecialties
- Describe key factors to identify the care and treatment of adult and pediatric trauma patients
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.