Patient Case Discussions – presented by Sam Miotke, MD
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regularly attending this series will allow participants to be able to:
- Discern specific dressings that would be utilized in management of different severity and amount of surface area burns
- Describe how to prevent complications that burn patients are at risk of acquiring, utilizing specific strategies
- Apply strategies to improve the outcome of the burn injury as it pertains to scar management and prevention of contracture
- Identify three areas to focus on from the nursing perspective to improve the outcome of burn injuries
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.